So I took this quiz and really it was just an excuse to look at hot guys for a few minutes, but Brennan? Mind telling me why this guy looks exactly like you? And mind telling me why you don't wander around Sanctuary in your underwear? I mean I'm sure Emma wouldn't mind.
I know I wouldn't. Classic scorcher You scored 65% masculine, 52% athletic, 36% exotic, and 56% refined! |
| You have picked my personal favorite type of man. Yes, man, not boy. The all-American and then some. You admire a buff body and manly features but someone who knows how to bathe himself and even though he's a scorcher, you could still bring him home to mom - as long as she keeps her hands off! Someone this hot would be......Victor Webster. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test! |
|
My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender: | You scored higher than 99% on masculine | | You scored higher than 99% on athletic | | You scored higher than 99% on exotic | | You scored higher than 99% on refined |
|
The Underwear pic, oh and if anyone knows who that other guy is? The quiz said it was Leandro?

no subject
Date: 2006-06-13 04:17 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-13 04:23 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-13 04:46 am (UTC)Who needs to get laid?no subject
Date: 2006-06-14 03:09 pm (UTC)youyou think she'd really want...Maybe from now on I will. Or maybe I'll just walk around Sanctuary in nothing at all.
no subject
Date: 2006-06-14 07:40 pm (UTC)Oh and feel free to wear whatever you are comfy in there Bren.
no subject
Date: 2006-06-14 07:43 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-15 02:14 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-15 02:16 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-15 02:47 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-15 02:50 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-15 04:26 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-15 04:31 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-15 04:38 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-15 04:39 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-15 04:46 am (UTC)So what exactly are you up to this time of night, besides commenting to me on this quiz thing.
no subject
Date: 2006-06-15 04:49 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-15 04:51 am (UTC)Wait. I don't want to know...
maybe I do... nope never mind.Well I'm bored too, Emma being up too early this morning seems to have passed out. We should go do something. Any ideas?no subject
Date: 2006-06-15 04:55 am (UTC)Hmm... we could just leave her and Jess here and go out clubbing or we could take you out for your run or something else.
no subject
Date: 2006-06-15 04:59 am (UTC)Still clubbing sounds fun. I haven't gone in a while. You want to drive or me?
no subject
Date: 2006-06-15 05:01 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-15 05:05 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-06-15 05:06 am (UTC)